Friday, November 4, 2016

I am healing!

Lately, I have been feeling great. The past month has been the best month I have had in over 18 months. In the past 2 weeks I have only had ONE bed bound day.
My energy is so much better, and my pain levels have gone down significantly. I am really starting to feel like my old self again. I believe that I have had such success in my recovery due to a lot of hard work. I have been very strict with my diet, meditation, spiritual healing and of course a lot of help from some great doctors (Chinese doctors, naturopaths & kinesiology).


I have been volunteering in a Chinese medicine clinic and am a student apprentice there as well. I have also officially enrolled to study Chinese Medicine at University next year! Although my Lyme journey has took me through hell and back, I am so grateful and happy to have found my passion - helping others heal through natural modalities. I am so excited to begin my career in Chinese medicine, to help others heal from chronic illness and to treat people in a holistic manner.

With time, self love and a lot of effort, healing is possible.
Although my healing journey is not yet over, I am confident that a Lyme free me is just around the corner. Sending my love & blessings to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment